If you own a stand mixer I highly recommend making your own fresh whipped butter for breads, french toast, muffins, pancakes ect… It takes just a couple extra minutes resulting in a light perfectly spreadable creamy butter. All you need is heavy whipping cream and sea salt. Nothing you can buy will compare! Adding that little extra home made touch is the difference between good tasting and phenomenal tasting!
The moment I received my beautiful Kitchen aid stand mixer my life changed for the better. The possibilities of what you can make with this awesome kitchen gadget are endless. So, if you haven’t invested in a stand mixer yet, then there is not time like today. Then for those who already own that pretty mixer and it’s still sitting in the box, what are you waiting for, break that bad boy open. I can not think of a better time then right now to get started on making Fresh Whipped Butter, Fresh whipped cream and much more.
My favorite kitchen must have…
KitchenAid KP26M1XNP Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer – Nickel Pearl
Do not be intimidated, making homemade butter is very simple and delicious. This Fresh Whipped Butter just might become your new favorite cooking method to impress family and friends.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Pour whipping cream into mixing bowl
- Turn on beaters or stand mixer slowly moving up to high speed
- Once you have whipped cream keep mixing for another couple minutes
- Add salt
- You will know when your done when it looks and tastes like butter
- Store unused butter in air tight container for 48 hours