I’m having too much fun coming up with end of the school year presents. My son is ending his first official year of Pre-School, the teachers and staff at his school have helped him immensely to grow socially, I can’t thank them enough! I do hope over summer they get a chance to relax so they can recharge all those happy positive vibes they bring with them to school everyday. Could you imagine having that many children to care for all day long? Hopefully this coloring book and colored pencils gift can allow them to take a moment for themselves and do nothing, but color. Of course the wino in me wanted to give them all bottles of wine, but since Maxwell’s younger and wants to be a part of the gift making and giving I opted out of the alcohol this year and came up with this alternate present. Although, here pictured below is another fabulous idea to give teachers along with a nice bottle of wine, via Wee Structed.com.
Pretty sure these are some awesome ideas that any teacher would love to receive!
To all the teachers, THANK YOU!
- Coloring book
- Colored pencils
- Curling ribbon
- Gift tags
- Removable double sided tape
- Write your message on the gift tags and place aside
- Using the removable double sided tape adhere the colored pencil box to the coloring book
- Tie ribbon around going in both directions
- add the gift tag just before knotting
- Curl the ends of the ribbon and give to a special recipient