“On Comit on Cupid on Donner on Blitzin!” Away went the little Reindeer treat bags to my sons preschool class. Pretty sure they are the most adorable Holiday treat bags that ever existed and oh what fun it is to make. I could not stop staring at them on my dining room table the days before taking them into his classroom. I wish I could of have posted this idea earlier in the month, but it’s not too late for you to make these gift bags that I’m most certain even adults would be just tickled to receive. They are very simple to make and I’ll share with you a few tips that I have.
I filled the treat bags with a Disney Frozen book from the dollar section at Target, a mini coloring book, stickers, crayons and organic suckers(via Yum Earth Organics).
- Brown bags
- Candy canes
- Craft large eyes
- Red pom poms
- Lay the brown bags flat and with a pencil light mark where you want the antlers(candy canes), eyes and red nose to be placed
- Make slits just larger enough for the candy canes to fit into and place the candy canes through each slit
- Use tape inside the bag to secure the candy cane
- Add glue for the eyes and nose and leave bags to dry over night
- Open the bags and fill with treats