An adorable Goodbye Gift for children to give their friends and to keep them thinking of each other all summer long.
The idea I had in my head for the bubbles was cute, but when I executed this School friends Goodbye Gift the result left me beyond thrilled. I think Maxwell’s preschool friends will love this adorable personalized gift, hopefully it will put a smile on their little faces. I still can not believe it is the end of his first full year of Pre-School. I want to cry, but I’m just too excited that this year was one of progress. I’m praying that next year he continues his journey towards healing neurologically and emotionally from all of the turmoil. Still till this day he has no documented seizure activity since January. As I’m typing this he’s battling an illness, causing a slight fever and terrible cough; really wondering if we will end up at an emerga care with in the next couple hours. Usually with illness it lowers your seizure threshold and this would be the time we would see seizures, if any. So far the only complaint he has had is dizziness which could or could not be seizure activity. He is still sleeping well at night time, so to me this mean seizure activity is still down, feeling blessed!
I used a large circle whole punch to make all the glittered tags and pictures, but you can easily trace circles then cut with scissors. A hot glue gun worked perfect to adhere the pictures onto the card stock and also the decorative ribbon onto the bubble bottles. The adorable bubbles with heart topper you can find on Amazon.com, Celebration Wedding Bubble Wand with Heart , Bulk (36 pieces). I have plenty of extra bubble bottles left over, I know exactly what to do with them (more details to come). Pictured below you can see on the back of the tags I wrote the message Have a great summer Love, Maxwell. Your child can customize the message for specific friends, hand out phone numbers or emails to stay in contact with, etc. I personally think this is a great end of the school year gift for kids of all ages.
- Small bubble bottles
- Glittered card stock
- Decorative ribbon for tops of bottles
- Curling ribbon
- Picture of child
- 2 different sized large circle whole punchers or two different circle items to trace
- Hole puncher
- Hot glue gun
- Using the whole puncher (or tracers) make all your circles with card stock and cut out or punch a smaller circle of your child's picture
- Using a hot glue gun adhere the child's picture to the larger circle
- On the back write your message
- Cut your decorative ribbon to fit the circumference of the bottle and using a hot glue gun adhere the ribbon to the bottle
- Hole punch on one side of the circle tag
- Take your curling ribbon and loop through the heart at the top, make a loop about 2 fingers wide attatch the circle tag and knot
- Curl the ends of the ribbon and Voa La