The Best Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin is a mouthwatering and easy recipe that you’re going to want to make over and over again!
Crock pots have many functions, not only do they help cook for us while we are busy at work or running errands, they also make the house smell so wonderful. This amazing kitchen tool makes meats very juicy and tender from slow cooking all day. Pork is one of my favorites to slow cook because of how it makes the pork tenderloin pull apart so easily and melt in your mouth. Pork can easily over cook and dry out so I love this method for a fool proof way to get the juiciest meat every time. Having found the perfect marinade that truly brings such wonderful flavor really makes this one of my favorite dishes. I love pairing it with my orzo with parmesan and peas for the tastiest side dish that even kids will love.
One less thing for me to do, as this sits in the cooker roasting away and my house smells of beautiful flavors all blending together. Now I can take that extra few minutes and feel like I’m on top of the world before I resume folding laundry, cleaning the floors and chasing a crazy two year old who refuses to put on pants ninety percent of the time. I’m all for spending a lot of time in the kitchen preparing a meal I love, but being a mom means sometimes playing blocks, wiping little noses and just watching out so no body plummets off the couch head first is top priority.
So as I continue to be busy like the rest of the world, I thought I would share a recipe that helps not only the stay at home mommies/daddies, but also the one’s who work so hard that can’t be home all day to cook. If your someone who works away from home I suggest buying a programmable crock pot so that it automatically turns to warm when the cooking time has ended. Everyone deserves to come home to a warm, home cooked meal!
Here is a great crock pot that will slow cook pork tenderloin and much more!
- 2 pounds of pork tenderloin (I use two small tenderloins)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1.5 tablespoons of yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1.5 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 Shallot chopped
- Turn crock pot on to low
- In large measuring cup add all the ingredients for the marinade and whisk
- Place tenderloin in crock pot and pour over the marinade
- Cook on low for about 4 hours for two small tenderloins or about 5 hours for one large piece
- Slice and serve pouring the juices over the meat
- Recommended but not necessary: I turn the pork twice to ensure even cooking at 2 hours and 4 hours, pouring the juices all over
You may also enjoy…
How about this quick crock pot appetizer!