By adding just two simple ingredients you can transform blueberry pancakes into The Best Blueberry Pancakes…
I love social media almost as much as I love blueberry pancakes. While scrolling through my Facebook news feed recently, I saw a friend who was making blueberry pancakes and reading her little one’s Curious George Makes Pancakes. Immediately, I ordered the book on Amazon to read the next time I was making a batch of delicious blueberry pancakes. This blueberry pancake and book duo could not be a better combination. I’m always looking for new and exciting ways to incorporate story time with our meals. One of my all time favorites was when I made Tacos that were served in my children’s Taco Trucks and read the story Dragon’s Love Tacos. Now my kids love taco night for more than just the obvious reason, tacos are awesome!
You know why I love social media so much… because of the quick access it gives us to sharing tips, tricks and everything food right at our finger tips. A tip I have to make your boxed blueberry pancakes into the best blueberry pancakes is quite simple. Prepare the mix according to the packaging, (I love Trader Joe’s Buttermilk Pancake Waffle Mix) adding to the batter vanilla extract and cinnamon. By adding these two ingredients you take simple blueberry pancakes and flavor them to perfection making them the best blueberry pancakes.
Gather your Favorite pancake mix, some blueberries (scratch that lots of blueberries), vanilla, cinnamon and make The Best Blueberry Pancakes today!
- Favorite pancake mix or recipe (Recommending Trader Joe's Buttermilk Pancake & All Purpose Baking Mix)
- All ingredients pancake mix requires
- Fresh blueberries (or frozen)
- Vanilla extract
- Ground Cinnamon
- Mix pancake batter according to instructions (Typically I make a batch of 22-24 pancakes)
- Add to the batter 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Heat griddle or pan adding a little butter before adding your pancake batter
- Once pancakes are placed onto the pan add desired amount of blueberries right to each individual pancakes and flip once the pancake starts to form little bubbles all over
- Remove pancakes from pan and serve with maple syrup