Whether this Easy Crock Pot Chicken Taco Dip for your family, parties or just because your going to love how deliciously awesome it is!
We have all been there… Having guests over, but don’t want to fret in the kitchen all day or night. How’s ten minutes of prep work and done sound! Now you and your guest can enjoy warm taco dip all evening long. I’m wishing that I would have thought of this recipe years ago because it would have been perfect for game nights, they were a more frequent event pre Katia and Maxwell. I miss just pulling out the Scrabble, Pictionary or Taboo with wine, beer and food in abundance. Having tiny little people sure puts a pause on random fun game nights during the week! In due time that tradition will have to begin again, possibly in the future a game night with the kiddos. I can just imagine Friday evenings with family, warm dip and games, sounds like the best Friday night I could ask for.
2 suggested ingredients
El Milagro Tortilla Chips, because they are my favorite! Also no preservatives, artificial colors or additives. All natural and gluten free WIN WIN WIN!
Mama Mia original Seefurth Family Beer Taco Mix, this is the absolute perfect blend of spices, giving just the right kick with out being too much flavor. I purchase mine at Whole Foods but other retailers around do carry it or click on the link to their website it is also available for purchase right there! www.pizzabeer.net
Last but not least…Add fresh chopped Jalapeno on the side for serving!
- 1 pound dark meat ground chicken
- 1 package of Mama Mia beer and taco mix or favorite taco seasoning
- 1 can rinsed and drained black beans
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes with green chili's
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 12 ounce bag shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Tortilla chips
- Optional: chopped jalapeno
- In medium pan cook ground chicken
- Add to crock pot cooked ground chicken, taco seasoning, black beans, canned tomatoes, sour cream, cheddar cheese
- Season with salt and pepper
- Turn crock pot on high and cook for one hour
- Turn crock pot on warm and enjoy dip 🙂
- *Serve with chopped Jalapenos if desired
You may also enjoy…