Eat your “tree’s” and love them too! Calling all broccoli lovers and non broccoli lovers. Every time I hear someone say they do not like broccoli I automatically assume they have not tried The Best Roasted Broccoli. Mixing the roasted broccoli with the delectable taste of parmesan, lemon juice and garlic flavors this health packed veggie to perfection. I can’t imagine a world with out this recipe lol! If your little ones are reluctant to eating these health packed trees then give this recipe a go. Even the pickiest eaters will devour every last bite.
Caring for Maxwell’s unknown seizure condition I sometimes have to pick my battles. I do not like giving him sugary treats, but also rather give him a cookie to survive some of the difficult days. It is all about balance, so finding recipes packed with veggies and nutrients to combat the days where giving in just happens is a must. Sometimes making his favorite cookies and seeing him smile is more important in that moment.
The Best Roasted Broccoli will become your families new favorite side dish to enjoy over and over again.
- 12 ounce bag of trimmed broccoli florets
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Lemon juice from ¼ to ½ a lemon
- ¼ cup grated parmesan or parmesan romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Line baking sheet with foil
- Trim any of the larger florets to bite sized pieces
- Mix together the broccoli, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper
- Roast in oven for 20-25 minutes
- Immediately upon removal from oven add parmesan cheese and lemon juice to taste
- Serve and Enjoy!