My guest speaker, Nicole Schlechter, is speaking out on the traumatic experience her and her son encountered. She is using her personal experience to reach other parents who may be going through a similar situation. Her company (NICOLE SCHLETCHER ADVOCACY) is a bridge that helps guide parents through their journey with a special needs kiddo.
Nicole is an outstanding Mother of four amazing kiddos. When feeding her massive beautiful army the number one recipe that fuels her soul is Chicken Enchiladas. A family perfected recipe that she swears is so easy and ridiculously delicious. Check out her recipe below…
- 1 Whole chicken, cooked and deboned (I usually buy a rotisserie chicken and cheat!)
- 2 large cans enchilada sauce
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 2 small cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package fajita tortilla
- 2 tablespoon red pepper
- A whole bunch of cheese
- Preheat oven 425F
- After deboning chicken, mix together the chicken, red pepper and sour cream in a bowl. Put to the side.
- In a sauce pan, mix enchilada sauces and cream of mushroom soup until well blended.
- Take tortilla and lay flat in sauce, coating both sides. Spread chicken into coated tortilla and roll like a taco.
- Place in 13 x 9 baking pan. Continue this process until pan is full. Usually 10-12 enchiladas fit.
- Place in over for 20-25 minutes or until sauce is slightly bubbly. Remove from oven and cover with desired amount of cheese (I recommend a lot!)
- Return to oven until cheese is melted. Serve warm with Guacamole