I strongly urge all pumpkin lovers to head to their local Trader Joe’s ASAP and pick up this pumpkin bread mix. Waiting would not be a good idea since this is one of their seasonal items and once they are gone they are gone for the year! I already stocked up on some, but I plan on going back this week for more since my little one seems to love it more than myself. A toddler approved quick bread mix is my kind of morning. I love making it the night before since this bread seems to get a little moister over night. When I wake up the next morning there is a beautiful slice of spice and happiness waiting for me. Enjoy with your favorite cup of warm coffee and I’m telling you your going to wish you had bought the entire store out of this mix.
Now, lets elevate this bread to a whole new level…
Pumpkin Bread with Warm Chocolate Sauce
I want you to take that simply amazing pumpkin bread and pour warm chocolate sauce all over! Trust me when I say your going to love this! I’ve tried over the years adding chocolate into the bread with chocolate chips and other items, but this way of enjoying my chocolate and pumpkin in one bite is by far the most phenomenal version I have found. Don’t get me wrong I love my pumpkin pie and fresh whipping cream, but I think this has to be my favorite fall treat!
Last suggestion I have is one my favorite baking tools, Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Loaf Pan, the 1.5 pound loaf pan is my favorite for this bread! Just oil the pan and use with such ease. You will have no problem flipping the bread right out of this pan fifteen minutes after cooling, unlike most pans that the bread gets stuck to. For any of your bake goods I highly recommend the Goldtouch bakeware line.
- 1 box Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In large bowl add eggs and lightly whisk
- Add water, oil and bread mix, stirring well
- Pour into greased 9x5 loaf pan or as I prefer Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Loaf Pan, 1.5 Lb. which is a 10x5
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out of the center clean
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 15 minute before removing from pan
- Slice bread and enjoy
- For the 2 ingredient warm chocolate sauce click on the link above